Wednesday 13 November 2013

Thinking Over My Questions.

I have sent out my questions to previous dance teachers from college but have not had much luck yet with receiving feedback! I have been mulling over the questions myself as for some reason I wasn't completely satisfied with them.If I'm not happy and comfortable with the question then how is anyone going to be happy and comfortable answering it?!

This is the new material I have come up with:


1) What do teachers say about the approaches that they find most effective in teaching dance to students aged 11-14 (key stage 3 level)?

2) What do teachers say about the approaches that they find most effective in teaching dance to students aged 14-16 (key stage 4 level) and above?

3) Are there different methods that work more effectively when teaching at key stage 3 level to key stage 4 and above?

4) What effective methods have teachers found that inspire and motivate teenage students?

5) What effective methods have teachers found that promote discipline within a class?

6) Can the methods that encourage motivation be used alongside with the methods for keeping discipline?

These questions still may not be perfect but they sit a lot better now in my mind and will hopefully gain a better response on feedback!



No comments:

Post a Comment